Healthy Stays at The Hay-Adams
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
At The Hay-Adams, we always strive to provide our guests with a superior, one-of-a-kind experience. We are forever grateful for the trust you have placed in us over the years and we want to reaffirm our commitment to ensuring the utmost safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
We launched our Healthy Stays program in 2020 in collaboration with Leading Hotels of the World, and we partnered with the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) for their STAR™ accreditation program, to ensure our team continuously received updated training in the latest safety and hygiene protocols.
GUESTS CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES
- Current Washington, D.C. ordinance requires face coverings and social distancing in all public spaces. We kindly ask for your support for the well-being of our guests and team.
- Guests and staff are asked to continually exercise basic hygiene practices, and guests are encouraged to follow Washington, D.C.'s most up to date guidelines on mask usage and physical distancing while on property
- All public and high-touch areas, including the lobby, elevators, and restrooms, are disinfected on an hourly basis
- We will provide touchless hand sanitizer stations for hotel staff, guests, clients and vendors at appropriate locations throughout the hotel
- During your stay, we will service your room once daily and while you are not present. If you have a preferable time for service, we will do our best to accommodate your request
- We will be offering in-room dining service from 6 AM until 10 PM, with single- use menus, and contactless delivery options
- Our fitness center will be available for one guest at a time between the hours of 6 AM and 9 PM, and reservations may be made through our Concierge service
- We offer a seamless touch free check out for all guests
- All meeting and event floors plans are arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- All public and high-touch areas, including the lobby, elevators, function room door handles, and restrooms, are disinfected on an hourly basis
- We will provide touchless hand sanitizer stations for hotel staff, guests, and vendors at appropriate locations near function space
- Our staff will be wearing masks in all function space
- All furniture, shared equipment, and meeting amenities, including pads, pencils and blotters, will be sanitized before and after each use
- All linens, including underlays, will be replaced after each use
- All food and beverage items are individually plated and served, and coffee and break items will be attended and served by a server. All condiments will be served in sanitized individual containers
- We ask that any guests who start to feel unwell while at the hotel, contact hotel security so appropriate steps and assistance are provided
- Our staff will be wearing masks in all guest contact areas
- Our staff will be practicing cleaning and sanitizing protocols, and observing social distancing both at the front of house and back of house
We will continue to monitor and update our procedures to adhere to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health authorities. Should you have any questions prior to your arrival, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com, or at: (202) 638-6600.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Hay-Adams and assisting you to plan a memorable visit to our Nation’s Capital.