- The Hay-Adams to close for rooftop and elevator renovations. More Information
- David McCullough, Renowned Author, Historian, and talented Artist speaks at The Hay-Adams Select Author Series.
- The Hay-Adams featured in Elite Traveler for winning The Leading Hotels of the World's 2009 Commitment to Quality Award. More Information
- Institutional Investor Magazine names The Hay-Adams as one of the Top 100 Hotels in the world.
- The Hay-Adams is the first hotel in the world to receive the Luxury Eco Certification Standard (LECS) from Sustainable Travel International (STI). More Information
- The Hay-Adams receives the Committment to Quality Award for the United States and Canada from Leading Hotels of the World.
- The Hay-Adams' Select Author Series features Robert W. Merry. More Information
- The Hay-Adams opens a State of the Art Fitness Facility for our in house guests. Open 5am - 10pm Daily.
- The Hay-Adams introduces their Environmental Mission Statement. More Information
- The Hay-Adams offers themed cuisine for Cherry Blossom festivities in Washington D.C.
- 2008 Forbes’ Top 400 Hotels: The World’s Very Best Hotels and Resorts
- The Hay-Adams welcomes Justin Kraemer as the new director of restaurants. More Information
- The Hay-Adams has been named 'The Most Excellent Hotel' in the United States and Canada in 2009 by Conde Nast Johansens. More Information
- Michelle Obama portraits by Annie Leibovitz at The Hay-Adams featured in Vogue.com
- Obama Family Moves Into Hay-Adams.
U.S. News & World Report
- O's Room at the Inn.
New York Post
- Obamas checking in to hotel steeped in D.C. history.
- A Room With a View.
NYTimes.com – The Caucus Blog
- Obamas to Stay at The Hay-Adams Hotel.
The Washington Post
- Five Star Alliance features The Hay-Adams Monuments By Night Package in their Informed Traveler Blog.